From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Rachel Bshero
A fun dining event is “rolling” into Disney Springs June 2 and 3! Springs Street Eats will highlight eight food trucks – featuring some Central Florida favorites, including the Fantasy Fare and World Showcase of Flavors usually found in Exposition Park! You’ll find the trucks in the West Side neighborhood outside of Cirque du Soleil Friday, June 2 from 4 to 11 p.m. and Saturday, June 3 from noon until 11 p.m.
With live entertainment, this food truck rally is sure to be a tasty event that’s fun for the whole family. Check out the visiting food trucks below!
- Fantasy Fare – Treat your senses to fan favorites found at Disney theme parks around the world – like the famous Hand-dipped Corn Dog!
- World Showcase of Flavors – Try signature sandwiches inspired by the cuisine featured at the Global Marketplaces during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Caketeer – Offers high quality gourmet cupcake and custom cake products throughout the Downtown Orlando and Central Florida area, made using the finest culinary-grade ingredients.
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks – The best cheesesteaks in or out of Philly are on the prowl on the streets of Florida! Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks are serving up hot and fresh cheesesteak sandwiches just for you! Real Philly Cheesesteaks, you just can’t get any better than that!
- 900 Degreez Pizza – This converted container food truck features a bespoke imported Italian wood-fired oven that can cook a pizza in an unbelievable 90 seconds. The food truck façade features an all-glass panel that allows customers to view the chefs at work.
- Magic 4 UR Palate – Maintaining a high standard and quality to creativity, our dishes are appealing to the eye and at the same time arouse the taste buds, leading you to crave more.
- The London Fish and Chippy – Homemade beer batter is the perfect dip for preparing specialty haddock fish and chips. Bringing seafood lovers a vast selection of fresh fried seafood you will enjoy.
- Tikiz Shaved Ice – Bringing sweets to the streets, Tikiz Shaved Ice is the ice cream truck of the future! Offering Ice Cream as well as refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice where Guests can dispense their own custom shaved ice syrup creations.
- In Celebration of Minnie Mouse and National Polka Dot Day, Disney Has Launched a Digital Summit Inspired by Our Favorite Lifestyle Muse - January 22, 2021
- More Entertainment Returns This Summer with a Celebration of Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Adventures by Disney Announces First-Ever Dedicated Expedition Cruises - January 20, 2021