Yesterday Disney Springs tweeted out a teaser tweet that new sandwiches are now available at Amorette’s Patisserie, which is known for their amazing dome cakes and crepes. The Disney Springs Twitter teased that there was a vegetarian, turkey and ham option but that you had to message them for exact details. We have the details on these three new sandwiches and want to share them with you!
- Roasted Vegetable Croissant – Multigrain croissant with garlic herb cream cheese, portobello mushroom, zucchini, onion, tomato, red quinoa, arugula and baby spinach.
- Turkey – Focaccia bread, oven roasted turkey, basil, aioli, sautéed peppers, fresh mozzarella, shredded iceberg lettuce, and Cobb dressing
- Ham- Focaccia bread, black forest ham, 3 mustard and honey sauce, black diamond cheddar, fresh watercress, with a cabernet vinaigrette
Amorette’s Patisserie is located in Disney Springs near the World of Disney store. Dining Plans are not accepted at this location.
- A Spooktacular Hocus Pocus Gender Reveal Party! - September 17, 2021
- Walt Disney World CM’s to march against company vaccine mandate - September 17, 2021
- D23: The Official Disney Fan Club app is available NOW! #D23 - September 17, 2021