Are you celebrating a honeymoon or romantic getaway at Walt Disney World? Are you thinking about attending a Wishes Dessert Party during your trip? Would you like to make it more special? Well now you can! Disney has announced that resort guests that have booked a Make Your Way Magic package and are traveling between March 21-May 10, 2017, can now add a limited-time Enchanted Evening Honeymoon or Romance package to their reservation.
These additional package options cost $160 per couple and include:
- Two exclusive honeymoon or romance-themed MagicBands (each package has a different themed MagicBand). Per Disney Travel “You may not see your special band in your MDE account until after it has shipped.” but you can select your MagicBand color. (No preview image was released)
- Two exclusive romance-themed keepsake luggage tags (see below)
- Two admissions to the Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom Park with viewing of Wishes in the Plaza Garden Viewing area, plus a small celebratory treats.
These Enchanted Evening options are available to book March 14-May 3, 2017, for travel March 21-May 10, 2017. The Enchanted Evening Honeymoon or Romance packages are paid for in full at time of purchase.
Here are some additional terms and conditions:
- These Enchanted Evening package options can be added to Walt Disney Travel Company Magic Your Way Packages.
- The Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party is available only on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday evenings.
- Magic Kingdom Theme Park admission is required and is not included.
- If Guests wish to visit other theme parks on the same day their Magic Your Way ticket needs to include the Park Hopper Option.
- Enchanted Evening option must be booked a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival.
- Disney Genie Service launches at Walt Disney World Resort Today; Let’s Review! - October 19, 2021
- New Restaurant Amare to Debut with Opening of Walt Disney World Swan Reserve - October 19, 2021
- Releasing TODAY! The Haunted Mansion Warmer & Wax from Scentsy! - October 18, 2021