Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay continues to spice up the annual Food & Wine Festival with a concert lineup featuring the hottest entertainment in Florida. GRAMMY award-winning trio, The Band Perry, country superstar, Hunter Hayes, “Merengue Queen”, Milly Quezada and Latin chart-toppers, Bachata Heightz and Justin Quiles round out the star-studded lineup kicking off this spring.
The popular Festival takes place on weekends from March 4 through April 30 and is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission.
Busch Gardens offers the perfect ingredients for an exclusive experience at the Food & Wine Festival with VIP Seating packages. Choose from three VIP tiers which include priority concert seating for headlining concerts. Plus, select packages include a 5-item Sampler lanyard so you can raise your glass to good times and great music.
The powerhouse lineup includes:
Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
Saturday, March 25: Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 1: DNCE
Sunday, April 2: Walk Off the Earth
NEW! Saturday, April 8: Hunter Hayes
Sunday, April 9: Daya & Matt Nathanson
NEW! Saturday, April 15: The Band Perry
Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
NEW! Saturday, April 29: Bachata Heightz, Justin Quiles, Milly Quezada
NEW! Sunday, April 30: Tribute Bands performing the best of Jimmy Buffet, Queen, Bon Jovi & Prince
The festival returns with signature dishes and exciting new cuisine – including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta and cabernet-filled chocolates – as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
BEST VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS:
- For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Fun Card and get an Adventure Island Fun Card FREE!
- For those that want even more VIP offerings, the Annual Pass offers unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits totaling more than $300. With EZpay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $16 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
- Summer Nights Returns With All New Laser and Fireworks Show, Extended Hours and Seasonal Eats - July 15, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort to reopen for guests July 29 - July 10, 2020
- NEW INFO: Explore some important updates for Annual Passholders at Walt Disney World Resort - July 9, 2020