DNCE, DAYA, ANDY GRAMMER, WALK OFF THE EARTH, LYNYRD SKYNYRD AND MORE KICK OFF TAMPA’S POPULAR SPRING EVENT
A world of taste awaits at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s third annual Food & Wine Festival, returning this spring for an extended nine weeks of chart-topping artists and culinary masterpieces. The popular Tampa Bay food and wine festival is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park and runs Saturdays and Sundays, March 4 through April 30.
The biggest names in entertainment will take the stage every weekend with the headlining act starting at 7 p.m. on Gwazi Field. Artists kicking off the festival include:
The festival returns with signature dishes and exciting new cuisine – including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta, gator bites, and cabernet-filled chocolates – as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
BEST VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS:
- For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Fun Card and get an Adventure Island Fun Card FREE!
- For those that want even more VIP offerings, the Annual Pass offers unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits totaling more than $300. With EZpay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $16 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
Be the first to know about new events, special deals and future announcements by following the park’s blog at BuschGardensTampaBlog.com, or stay connected and join the conversation using #corksandcoasters on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- How a Disney Legend Added ‘Magic’ to Marvel Studios’ ‘WandaVision’ - January 22, 2021
- Meet the Characters of WandaVision! Who We Know So Far! - January 21, 2021
- WandaVision Debuted and Has Commercials? - January 17, 2021