See What’s Good at the Disney Character Warehouse, Vineland Premium Outlets
If you’re looking for Walt Disney World park merchandise at a discount, look no further than the Disney Character Warehouse at the Premium Outlet Center on Vineland, about 10 minutes from Disney Property. I was just there yesterday, and grabbed some photos of what they have, including the Disney scarves above, for $9.99!
The Disneyland 60th Anniversary celebration just ended, and the outlet has a lot of the merchandise they were selling at Disneyland for the occasion. You can find mouse ears, ornaments, picture frames and more!
If you’re a fan of the Disney Boutique line that they sell at the parks, you can find some of their cute shirts at the outlet. Disney Boutique clothing usually runs between $32.95 and $49.95, give or take, and you can find some items for at least half off or better!
You can also find various stuffed animals and pillow pets. If you hit the outlet at the right time, you can find clearance priced Tsum Tsums! They had many for 99 cents! Such a deal!
In addition to the above, the Disney outlet also carries purses and accessories, holiday items, kitchen decorations, toys and much more! It’s worth the short drive from Disney to go take a look! Thanks and happy shopping!
Disney’s Character Warehouse has two locations in the Orlando area:
- 4969 International Dr., Orlando International Premium Outlets, Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 354-3255
- 8200 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821 (407) 354-3255
- “Incredible” Amenities Coming to Cotino, a Storyliving by Disney Community - March 24, 2023
- ‘DESCENDANTS: THE RISE OF RED’ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ‘THE POCKETWATCH’) ADDS PAOLO MONTALBANTO THE CAST OF THE DISNEY+ ORIGINAL MOVIE - March 22, 2023
- NEW DISNEY+ ORIGINAL DOCUSERIES “ED SHEERAN: THE SUM OF IT ALL” PREMIERING MAY 3 - March 20, 2023
One thought on “See What’s Good at the Disney Character Warehouse, Vineland Premium Outlets”
I know at one time I you could buy things over the phone and have them shipped (which was great for people like me who live to far away). Does anyone know if they still do that? (I really really want that Belle scarf).