- 1 Print out the crown template and cut it out. Use it as a pattern to cut out two matching crown shapes from the white glitter felt. Glue the two crown shapes together with the glitter sides facing out.
- 2 Glue the gems to the face of the crown, centering them in the upper points.
- 3 Trim the pipe cleaners to the same length as the lower edge of the crown and then glue them to the felt, as shown, using enough glue to secure them well.
- 4 Now glue the lower edge of the crown to the headband, starting in the center and working your way out to the ends.
Courtesy of Disney Family
- Disney100 Celebration at Disneyland Resort Begins Jan. 27, 2023 - October 6, 2022
- Announcing Disney Animation: Immersive Experience - October 6, 2022
- Drawn to Life Presented by Cirque du Soleil and Disney announces new performance schedule for 2023 - October 6, 2022