- Divide the frosting into 3 small bowls. Add 5-10 drops of food coloring to each bowl. You will have red, blue, and green bowls of icing. Continue stirring and adding food coloring until you reach the desired shade. You will need at least 10 drops of the red, as the white frosting tends to turn pink.
- Frost the cupcakes, making four of each color.
- Use the white Easy Frost icing to create two large white circles of frosting for eyes.
- Cut the gumdrops in half, and press a chocolate chip, pointy side down, into the sticky side of each gumdrop. Press these into the white frosting circles as Pascal’s iris and pupil.
- Place two rainbow-chip decorator sprinkles into the frosting below Pascal’s eyes — these will be his nostrils.
- Create the crest on the top of Pascal’s head using the Easy Frost icing. In coordinating colors, draw a line of frosting from between the eyes up to the top of the cupcake.
- Use a toothpick to draw on Pascal’s mouth. To make the happy, green Pascal, draw a smile; to make the angry, red Pascal, draw a frown; and for the sad, blue Pascal, draw a straight line.
- Finally, blue and red Pascal should have eyelids. These make him look angry or sad. Cut small half circles from the fruit rolls. You will need 8 red and 8 blue. Place a fruit roll eyelid over each eye. For angry, red Pascal tilt them toward the center, for sad, blue Pascal place them straight, in the center of the eye.
Recipe and pics courtesy of Disney Family!