6 Things Anna and Elsa Taught Us About Style
We all learned so much from Frozen, from what rosemaling actually is (btw, it’s a big deal), to how to let it go. Anna and Elsa became our spirit animals for so many reasons, one of which was their style. Though their capes and braids obviously take a backseat to the amazing sister story of the film, we’ve obviously watched Frozen more times than we can count and are now fully obsessed with the main characters’ fashion.
Based on all of our many watches, here are the fashion lessons we’ve learned from Frozen.
1. Don’t be afraid to mix bold colors.
Magenta and royal blue? It’s not a color combo we usually go for, but Anna proves that the brighter the color, the better the outfit is.
2. Braids are always in style.
Whether you like a braid crown, a side braid, or a braided bun, you can never go wrong with a plaited ‘do.
3. Accessories can make the outfit (and keep you warm!)
We don’t know if you noticed, but Anna and Elsa’s accessory game is really on point. Whether it’s ice shoes, a beautiful necklace, or a perfect winter hat and mitten combo, Anna and Elsa always know just what to add to an outfit to make it really stand out.
4. You don’t have to look picture perfect in the morning.
Even if your hair is messy or there’s a little bit of drool on your pillow, don’t sweat it. You’re beautiful just the way you are (bed head and all).
5. Every outfit can use a little sparkle.
We all can’t add actual icicle sparkle to our outfits like Elsa can, but you can put a personal touch in your ensemble that makes your outfit that is uniquely you.
6. Let your style be a reflection of you.
They may be sisters, but Anna and Elsa are definitely not the same… and that’s why we love them. They both let their individual personalities shine through in whatever they do, including their style. Anna and Elsa both embrace what makes them unique and their personal style echoes that as well.
Originally posted on the Disney Style blog!
- “Peter Pan & Wendy” debuts on Disney+ in one month! See the character posters below! - March 28, 2023
- “Incredible” Amenities Coming to Cotino, a Storyliving by Disney Community - March 24, 2023
- ‘DESCENDANTS: THE RISE OF RED’ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ‘THE POCKETWATCH’) ADDS PAOLO MONTALBANTO THE CAST OF THE DISNEY+ ORIGINAL MOVIE - March 22, 2023