I really like today’s craft idea! You can make an adorable Disney Cutie charms for yourself, by just following these few easy steps! Enjoy!
- 1 Print out the charms on shrink paper and cut out each charm.
- 2 Punch a hole where indicated. You must punch the hole before you bake the charm.
- 3 Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! (Don’t worry! It will flatten back out.) Do not allow children to use the toaster oven.
- 4 If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard to flatten it completely.
- 5 Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
- 6 Add the charm to whatever you’d like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach it to a cell phone charm strap to decorate your phone or zipper pulls.
Thanks to Disney Family for the idea!
- MARVEL STUDIOS RELEASES NEW TRAILER FOR “SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS” - June 24, 2021
- Extra Savings at Baublebar! - June 24, 2021
- Celebrate 626 Day with New Lilo & Stitch Loungefly! - June 24, 2021