From Darcy Clark, Disney Springs Marketing Manager and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
With its opening just days away, all eyes are on Town Center, the newest Disney Springs neighborhood set to debut this Sunday, May 15, 2016. While there’s much to buzz about – new locations include ZARA, Under Armour Brand House and Sprinkles Cupcakes – it’s not the only neighborhood with “new” on the horizon.
The Landing, home to Morimoto Asia, The BOATHOUSE and unique boutiques like Chapel Hats, is also getting some exciting additions. Lest they be left out, check out a few of my favorite enhancements being added to the area near Portobello Country Italian Trattoria and the opening-this-fall Paddlefish restaurant:
What a view: With the removal of several construction walls, the spring of Disney Springs is now in clear view – and it’s gorgeous! I predict that this stunning waterway will be the site of many family photos, and maybe even an engagement or two.
Waterworks: A new water feature with intricately carved horses and fanciful birds is a stately fountain. The sound of cascading water creates a peaceful oasis, making this a perfect resting spot for guests en route to the nearby Marketplace.
New retailers: Two new kiosk locations will offer unique delights for Disney Springs guests:
- Savannah Bee Company will feature a variety of specialty and everyday honey as well as all-natural body care products ranging from body wash and lotion to lip balm and body butter. The company’s mission is to provide pure, delicious honey and luxurious honeybee products to consumers while educating them about the wonders of the hive. How sweet is that? When it opens on May 15th, it will be the only Savannah Bee retail location in the state of Florida.
- Filthy Rich, also opening May 15, will showcase celebrity-inspired jewelry at far-less-than-Beverly-Hills prices. The location specializes in authentic replicas of iconic jewelry and accessories worn by past legends of the silver screen and current celebrity style icons.
s Pam Brandon recently shared, Morimoto Asia will also open their new Asian Street Food window at The Landing on May 15th – I’ve seen the menu and it’s definitely worth a visit!
With so much opening so soon, I hope to see you out at Disney Springs throughout the spring and summer months! Over the next several weeks, we’ll be sharing more updates about what’s new and what’s next, so stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog and be sure to follow us on Twitter andInstagram via @DisneySprings.
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021