Here’s a cute dress up accessory for Halloween or really anytime from Disney Family! Make your own Fairy Godmother wand with the directions below!
- 1 Paint the dowel white. For a sparkly effect, sprinkle glitter on the upper third of the dowel while the paint is still wet.
- 2 Print out the Fairy Godmother Wand template and cut it out. Use it as a pattern to cut out two matching stars from the blue sticky-back glitter craft foam.
- 3 Peel the backing off one star and stick it to the top of the dowel. Peel the backing off the second star and carefully line it up with the first, pressing the two together and sandwiching the dowel between them. Don’t worry if parts of the stars’ edges don’t match up perfectly. You can trim them with scissors.
- 4 Cut four 1-foot lengths of beading thread or embroidery floss and gather them in a bunch. Tightly tie the strands around the wand just below the foam star, and trim them to varying lengths. Attach pairs of small foam or sticker stars to each strand, sandwiching the thread between them (just as you sandwiched the dowel between the bigger blue stars), and the wand is ready to use.
- Jack Skellington Oreo Pops, Perfect for Halloween - October 27, 2021
- Halloween Drinks at Raglan Road, Disney Springs - October 27, 2021
- DISNEY AND PIXAR’S “LIGHTYEAR” TRAILER & POSTER NOW AVAILABLE - October 27, 2021