The Disney Store has released two new sets of limited availability items this week. These items celebrate the Disneyland Railroad and Star Tours, and each series offers guests of the Disney Store the option of limited edition shirts and wall art. Also for a limited time, while supplies last, fans can purchase two of these shirts for $44.
The new Star Tours “Dagobah” and “Yavin” shirts are only available for purchase online until Thursday 9/24/15. Both shirts are made of soft jersey knit, and have distressed screen art on the front and the Star Tours logo on front the front and icon on the back. The Dagobah shirt shows the swampland planet, which is also the home of Jedi Master Yoda. The Yavin shirt depicts the historic home base of the Rebel Alliance. Both shirts were created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. This shirt is available in Mens sizing options.
- Giclée on paper (36” H x 24” W)
- Giclée on canvas, galley wrapped (36” H x 24” W)
- Giclée on paper with black wood frame (37 3/4” x 25 3/4” H)
- Giclée on canvas with black wood frame (37 3/4” x 25 3/4” H)
The new Disneyland Railroad Limited Release items until Wednesday 9/23/15 and celebrate the Disneyland Railroad’s 60th Anniversary. Originally the Disneyland Railroad was called the Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad. It opened on 7/17/1955 and transported some of Disneyland’s very first guests. This Disneyland Railroad shirt is a jersey knit material with a screen art ”Disneyland 60” logo on sleeve and railroad logo on the front of the shirt. This shirt is available in Men and Kids sizing options.
- Poster on paper (15 1/2” H x 19 3/4” W)
- Poster on paper in black wood frame (23 3/4” H x 29 3/4” W)
- Giclée on canvas, gallery wrapped ( 22” H x 28” W)
- Giclée on canvas in black wood frame( 23 3/4” H x 29 3/4” W)
- Poster on paper (comes rolled) (Poster 22” H x 28” W/ Image 15 1/2” H x 19 3/4” W)
To find and order your shirts and prints visit www.themainstreetmouse.com/DisneyStore and select the “Parks Product” tab at the top of the site, then go to the Limited Release section. All items have limited availability and it is requested that you please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the shirts, and 12-14 days for the delivery of the prints.
Don’t forget the previously announced Hocus Pocus shirts are available until Sunday 9/27/15, and currently are part of a special “Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off” special!