3 Tbs butter
2/3 cup of milk
3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup of cooked apples
3 Tbs brown sugar
1 Tbs cinnamon
Chopped pecans (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Melt butter in a 9 inch pie pan, or cast iron fry pan (cast iron is best) in the oven (make sure it doesn’t burn).
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs & milk, then sift in the flour, whisking it until well combined.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Remove the pie pan from the oven and pour in mixture.
- Add apples. Mix the brown sugar & cinnamon and sprinkle over pancake.
- Cook on a low shelf for 20 minutes or until puffed & golden brown.
- Serve hot with Maple Syrup
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- New Summer Best Bites at Walt Disney World - May 23, 2023
- Loungefly is Releasing New Disney 100 Sketchbook Collection in June! Details below! - May 23, 2023
- Disney Springs Restaurants for Graduation Celebrations - May 22, 2023