Though Disney Parks hasn’t officially released any official press information on the 2015 Narrators for Epcot’s Candlelight Processional when we went to press with this article, we are able to announce some of the presenters thanks to Disney’s official dining site.Starting on November 27 until December 30th the Candlelight Processional will be held three times a day (except 12/6) at 5:00pm, 6:45pm, and 8:15pm.
As of today guests can book their Candlelight Processional dinner packages. This booking option also has provided us with a partial list of this year’s narrators. We can see that several popular presenters like Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg and Amy Grant will be returning this year. Currently four narrators have yet to be announced, and if last year serves as an example, we may not actually know all of those narrators until late fall!
- TBD November 27 to 29, 2015
- Neil Patrick Harris November 30 to December 3, 2015
- Whoopi Goldberg December 4 and 5, 2015
- Joe Morton December 6 to 8, 2015
- TBD December 9 to 11, 2015
- Meredith Vieira December 12 to 14, 2015
- TBD December 15 to 23, 2015
- Edward James Olmos December 24 to 26, 2015
- TBD December 27 to 28, 2015
- Amy Grant December 29 to 30, 2015
For those interested in booking Candlelight Processional dining packages you should know this dining experience includes an appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage for each guest at select Epcot full-service restaurants (or one full buffet where applicable). Guests who book Candlelight Processional dining packages are guaranteed seating at a select show that evening. Reservations can be made online through Disney’s Dining site or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.
- For the 5:00 pm show, Meals will be from 1:45 – 2:45 pm (lunch)
- For the 6:45 pm show, Meals will be from 3:30 – 4:30 pm (dinner)
- For the 8:15 pm show, Meals will be from 5:00 – 6:00 pm (dinner)
This year’s locations include Tutto Italia Ristorante, Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, Spice Road Table, Coral Reef Restaurant, La Hacienda de San Angel, Les Chefs de France, San Angel Inn Restaurante, Biergarten Restaurant, Tokyo Dining, The Garden Grill Restaurant, Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria, Restaurant Marrakesh, Teppan Edo. All locations will serve lunch and dinner, but The Garden Grill Restaurant will also be serving a Breakfast Dining Package for $38.99 for adults; $22.99 for children. Currently the Garden Grill breakfast menu is not available online or in the MDE app. Pricing by location is noted below, please know if you are using Disney’s Dining Plan, Candlelight Processional dining options are a two table service credit meal.
*Celebrity narrators, dates and other entertainment are subject to change without notice.
- Magical Disney Cinderella Collection from Aldo! - January 20, 2022
- Sweet New Mickey and Minnie Rides Roll Down Main Street! - January 20, 2022
- National Irish Coffee Day is Tuesday, Jan. 25; Celebrate with us at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant - January 19, 2022