First we would like to share with you the changes made in policies for Walt Disney World Packages. These changes include adjustments to final payment date, length of courtesy hold and booking windows.
Updated Policies for Packages to Walt Disney World Resort:
Booking Window – Reservations can be booked up to one (1) business day prior to arrival online and by phone. This change is effective for all travel booked beginning 6/22/15 (applies to 2015 and 2016 Packages).
Payments at Time of Booking – Reservations can be confirmed with a $200.00 deposit plus applicable supplier fees up to 31 days prior to arrival. Full payment due for all bookings made within 30 days of arrival.
Final Payment – Final payments must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival.
Change/Cancellation Fee – There are no fees for package changes or cancellations made 31 or more days prior to arrival. (Additional options included with the package may be subject to supplier fees for cancellations or modifications).
Courtesy Hold – If booking prior to the final payment due date, reservations may be held without payment for up to three (3) calendar days or until the final payment due date, whichever is first. (Airfare is due at the time of booking; Travel insurance premiums must be paid at the time of deposit or purchase of insurance.) (TMSM NOTE: This means 7 day holds are now 3 day holds)
Next we want to point out that several changes were made to the Magic Your Way** Discount program. Prior to 2015 each discount in the MYW booklet had a tear our coupon, in the late summer of 2015 the majority of these discount coupons were removed (with the exception of items that had a single time use option like Miniature Golf and DisneyQuest entrance) and were instead given when guests showed the discount card now included in the Magic Your Way booklet that noted the quest’s name and travel dates. In 2016 several of the long running discounts have either been removed, or changed, as well as modifications to program have been made to reflect he closing of DisneyQuest.
What’s New for Magic Your Way in 2016!
- Enhanced! Miniature Golf now includes four vouchers per package (instead of two), each valid for one round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. (TMSM Note: Previously was 2 per package)
- New! Four vouchers per package to ESPN Wide World of Sports, each valid for one general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one day for one Guest. (TMSM Note: Previously not included)
- Discount on the price of bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes is now 10% instead of 20% and the 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Monday – Friday restrictions have been removed.
- Dining discount at Planet Hollywood® is now 15% instead of $15.00.
- Arcade Game Card (TMSM Note: Previously was 100 point card per package)
- Bongos Cuban Cafe dining discount (TMSM Note: Previously was 15% off food)
- Children’s Activity Center discount ((TMSM Note: Previously was 15% off non-discounted hourly rate. Minimum of 2 hours per child)
- Disney Tours discount (TMSM Note: Previously was 15% off select non-discounted tours)
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park two (2) vouchers
- Fulton’s Crab House dining discount (TMSM Note: Previously was 10% off food)
- Horseback Trail Rides discount (TMSM Note: Previously was 15% off non-discounted price of 30-minute trail ride)
- Guided Bass Fishing Excursion or Bass Nitro Fishing Excursion discount (TMSM Note: Previously was 15% off non-discounted price of 2-huor excursion)
- Paradiso 37 dining discount (TMSM Note: Previously was 20% off food)
- Spa Treatments or Salon Services discount (TMSM Note: Previously was 15% off select 50 min or longer non-discounted services)
- Walt Disney World marinas discounts (TMSM Note: Previously was 15% off non-discounted boat rental)
**A Magic Your Way package (MYW) is sent to Walt Disney World guests that book either Room and Ticket, or Room, Ticket and Dining packages that are noted as MYW in their invoice. These packages can be booked by the guest or their Travel Agent.
- CASETiFY pays tribute to Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas collection! - December 1, 2022
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Stars In An All-New Walt Disney Animation Studios Short to Celebrate Disney 100 Years of Wonder - December 1, 2022
- The Walt Disney Company Announces Toys For Tots Grant Delivering 75,000 Toys To Kids In Need - November 29, 2022