From Shawn Slater, Communications Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Creative Entertainment and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
The crew of the Ghost has received a transmission from the mysterious Fulcrum, advising that Ahsoka Tano herself – the one and only Ashley Eckstein – will be making special appearances today through Sunday, June 7, as part of Star Wars Weekends.
Ashley will be the guest of host James Arnold Taylor for this weekend’s presentations of our newest show, “Star Wars: Rebels,” during which you can relive some of the exciting twists and turns of the first season of the hitDisney XD animated series.
This weekend, our heroes will be joined by the actors who brought to thrilling life two of the most legendary villains of the Star Wars saga, Boba Fett and Darth Maul. Here’s the complete list of Weekend IV celebrities scheduled to appear:
- Event Host James Arnold Taylor: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: The Clone Wars; Star Wars Rebels)
- Ray Park: Darth Maul (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace)
- Jeremy Bulloch: Boba Fett (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)
- Ashley Eckstein: Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars: The Clone Wars; Star Wars Rebels)
In addition to Ashley Eckstein’s participation in this week’s “Star Wars: Rebels” talk show, you can also see her on the event stage as host of “Padawan Mind Challenge – Family Edition.” Whether you’re a cadet in the Imperial Academy or a surviving member of the Jedi Order, this show is bound to challenge your knowledge of that galaxy far, far away.
With dozens of Star Wars characters appearing throughout the park, the “Legends of the Force” celebrity motorcade, “Symphony in the Stars” fireworks and so much more, Star Wars Weekends is as close to the Force as you can get!
- Update For Water Parks & Platinum Plus WDW Annual Passholders - September 17, 2020
- Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman Has Passed Away At 43 - August 28, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort announces new fall food and drink event series - August 28, 2020