1/2 pound Cornmeal
12 ounces Granulated Sugar
1/2 ounce Salt
1 ounce Baking Powder
1 pound All-Purpose Flour
1/4 cup Salad Oil
1 Whole Egg, beaten
1 Pint Milk
Method of Preparation
1. Place all dry ingredients in mixing bowl and mix slowly for one minute.
2. Blend milk, egg, and oil together.
3. Slowly add step 2 to dry ingredients, while on slow speed. Don’t over mix, only mix to incorporate product.
4. Spray pan with a food release oil spray or line bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
5. Pour batter in pan and bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until bread is firm and golden brown.
- NEW from Harveys, The Child Mini Parkhopper Bag! #harveys - November 26, 2020
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes - November 25, 2020
- Rapunzel Night Lantern ~ Make your own! - November 24, 2020