2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Malt
2 Tablespoons Corn Meal
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 1/4 Tablespoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Each Eggs, beaten
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
2 Cups Milk
1 Tbsp Vanilla
- Preheat a waffle iron, grease lightly.
- Sift together the Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the Eggs, melted Butter, and Milk in a medium bowl.
- Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients until moistened.
- For each waffle, pour about 3/4 cup of batter into a waffle iron, close the lid and bake until the steaming stops.
Yields 6 waffles
- Stay in the Hocus Pocus Cottage in October for only $31! - September 29, 2022
- Hocus Pocus 2 has its Premiere in New York! - September 28, 2022
- More Updates from Walt Disney World Regarding Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022