2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Malt
2 Tablespoons Corn Meal
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 1/4 Tablespoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Each Eggs, beaten
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
2 Cups Milk
1 Tbsp Vanilla
- Preheat a waffle iron, grease lightly.
- Sift together the Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the Eggs, melted Butter, and Milk in a medium bowl.
- Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients until moistened.
- For each waffle, pour about 3/4 cup of batter into a waffle iron, close the lid and bake until the steaming stops.
Yields 6 waffles
- Disneyland Releases New Statement, Governors Restrictions “Unworkable” - October 20, 2020
- Dine Like Jack & Sally with This ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Place Setting - October 20, 2020
- Oogie Boogie Halloween Cupcakes! - October 18, 2020