3 ounces Butter
8 ounces Shallots
8 ounces Roasted Garlic
3 ounces Flour
0.5 gallon Milk
2 pounds Black Diamond Cheddar
8 ounces Blue Cheese
2 pounds Quattro Formange (bag mix)
.25 ounce Salt
.0025 ounce White Pepper
5 pounds Penne Pasta (Cooked)
1 cup Gremulata
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Heat Butter in a rondou, add shallots when hot.
- When shallots are clear, add garlic. When you can smell the garlic add the heavy cream, bring to a simmer.
- Add flour to make a roux.
- With an immersion blender, add the cheeses in order (Do Not Boil)
- Add salt to taste.
- Put pasta in a pan, cover with sauce, top with the 8 oz. of cheddar, top with the panko bread crumbs.
- Toast off in the oven.
- Walt Disney World Suspends Option to Buy New Annual Passes - January 18, 2021
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee To Play Title Role In Female-Led ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot On Disney+ - January 15, 2021
- First Two Episodes of “WandaVision” Now Streaming on Disney+ - January 15, 2021