3 ounces Butter
8 ounces Shallots
8 ounces Roasted Garlic
3 ounces Flour
0.5 gallon Milk
2 pounds Black Diamond Cheddar
8 ounces Blue Cheese
2 pounds Quattro Formange (bag mix)
.25 ounce Salt
.0025 ounce White Pepper
5 pounds Penne Pasta (Cooked)
1 cup Gremulata
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Heat Butter in a rondou, add shallots when hot.
- When shallots are clear, add garlic. When you can smell the garlic add the heavy cream, bring to a simmer.
- Add flour to make a roux.
- With an immersion blender, add the cheeses in order (Do Not Boil)
- Add salt to taste.
- Put pasta in a pan, cover with sauce, top with the 8 oz. of cheddar, top with the panko bread crumbs.
- Toast off in the oven.
- Sad News-Several Entertainment Acts, Performers Laid off at WDW - October 27, 2020
- ColourPop Cosmetics “The Child” Eye Shadow Palette Coming Soon! - October 27, 2020
- Actors from Disney’s Aladdin on Broadway reunite in All-New Musical The Nice List - October 27, 2020