Last March the Disney Parks Blog released their first “March Magic” brackets. The idea was simple, vote for your favorite Walt Disney World and Disneyland attractions as they paired off in in a “March Madness” style competition. Last year’s winner was the Disneyland Caribbean Pirates.
This year’s contest once again matches up 32 teams inspired by Disneyland and Walt Disney World attractions but with an added twist! Starting daily on March 16 and running for five weeks Disney fans will be able to vote for their favorite teams on the official Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort Facebook pages as the parks announce that days competitions. The final match between the top two attractions will be held on April 6. Make sure you print off a copy of the brackets to help keep track of the competition!
Here is this year’s fun twist! Fans can also purchase shirts to support the teams they are routing for online at the Disney Store! Each of the 32 teams has released a limited availability shirt in support of Disney’s March Magic competition for the title of ”ultimate Disney attraction.” These shirts are available for purchase online starting today, and will take 3-5 weeks for delivery. The Disney Store knowing we can’t pick just one ride to represent is also running a Buy More Save more promotion, when you buy 2 or more “March Madness” shirts they are $20 each.
Here are the dates that the March Magic team shirts will be available on the Disney Parks online store :
- March 16-23 – All 32 team shirts available online from Round 1.
- March 25-29 – The 16 team shirts from Round 2 available online.
- March 31-April 1 – Team shirts for remaining 8 team in Round 3 available online.
- April 4-5 – Team shirts available online for final four teams in Round 4.
- April 6-7 – Team shirts for 2 remaining teams available online.
- April 7-12 – Team shirt for March Magic 2015 winner available online.
- Walt Disney World Resort Offers Festive Fall Fun for the Whole Family - August 17, 2022
- CASETiFY Announces New Collection Featuring Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story - August 15, 2022
- New Disney x Stuart Weitzman Collection Now Available - August 15, 2022