From the Disney Style blog:
Hello, March! Here’s what we love for this spring month:
1. Drawstring Backpack from Target: We’re always looking for a good bag for our Disney Parks trips and this backpack from Target looks super luxe, but is actually quite reasonable.
2. M.A.C. x Cinderella Eyeshadow x 6 Palette: Next in the series of beautiful M.A.C. and Disney film-themed collabs is the gorgeous Cinderella collection, all of which is perfect for spring thanks to blush-toned, natural hues.
3. Frozen Tsum Tsum from the Disney Store: The Frozen characters have finally been given the Tsum Tsum treatment and we need to have them all. Be sure to find them in stores and online March 3!
4. Desktop Notepad from Rifle Paper Co.: It’s been well documented that we love anything Rifle Paper Co. and their recent collaboration with Lauren Conrad’s Paper Crown line has put our love over the top. This desktop notepad is just one of the cute things we’ll be buying from this collection.
5. Frozen High Top Sneaker from Kmart: Look at this sneaker! It is a thing of beauty. At first we thought they were intended for a young child, but no! These are in adult sizes so that you can wear sparkly character shoes to school, work, or anywhere you might want to show off your Elsa love.
6. Color Style Intense Wash-Out from Garnier: We’re all about bold hair colors, but going purple or blue can be quite the commitment. That’s why we love this wash-out purple hair dye. It’s super bright, but will be gone within a week!
- Spirit Halloween Just Dropped ‘Hocus Pocus’ Wine Glasses! Details Below! - August 12, 2020
- Disney World offering 4-day ticket deal for $49 a day to Florida residents! - August 12, 2020
- New Disney Halloween Costumes for Pets at shopDisney! - August 11, 2020