From Charles Stovall, Public Relations Manager and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
As we usher in the New Year, I wanted to give you an update on Disney’s Night of Joy 2015.
We are excited to announce the 33rd year for this special event will take place Friday and Saturday nights September 11 and 12 at Magic Kingdom Park.
Next year’s group of talented artists includes four recent Grammy nominees, who each received two nominations: Night of Joy stalwarts MercyMe, brother duo For King & Country and Central Florida’s own Francesca Battistelli in the “Best Contemporary Christian Performance/Song” and “Best Contemporary Christian Album” categories and Pop Urban Gospel sensation Lecrae for “Best Gospel Performance/Song” and “Best Contemporary Christian Performance/Song.”
Night of Joy veterans like TobyMac, Skillet and Jeremy Camp will fill the park with masterful melodies along with some great up-and-coming artists like: Seventh Time Down, I Am They, and Veridia, who are all new to the event.
2015’s full lineup includes: (entertainment subject to change)
- Friday, September 11 – TobyMac, MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Colton Dixon, Big Daddy Weave, Francesca Battistelli, Rend Collective, and I Am They
- Saturday, September 12 – Skillet, Lecrae, For King & Country, Mandisa, Matt Maher, Jamie Grace, Seventh Time Down, and Veridia
It should be two fantastic nights!
Tickets will go on sale in the Spring. Keep checking back to the Disney Parks Blog and NightofJoy.com for all the info.
- Did You Know? Liberty Square At Magic Kingdom - August 13, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Challenges Guests to Ride All Roller Coasters in the Park on National Roller Coaster Day - August 12, 2022
- Universal Orlando Resort Presents Its Destination-Wide Holidays 2022 Celebration From November 12 Through January 1, 2023 - August 11, 2022