Animal Kingdom Lodge Boma’s Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe from Disney Parks
2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and diced
1 pound Russet Potatoes, cooked and diced
2 cups Corn Kernels (frozen)
1/8 cup Onion, diced
1/8 cup Red Bell Peppers, diced
1 cup Chicken Stock
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Milk
2 t. Sugar
2 t. Hot Sauce
1/8 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
1. Bring chicken stock to a boil.
2. Add milk, heavy cream, chicken, potatoes, red peppers, onions, corn, and sugar, simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Add parsley and hot sauce, simmer for five minutes.
4. Serve hot.
- NEW from Harveys, The Child Mini Parkhopper Bag! #harveys - November 26, 2020
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes - November 25, 2020
- Rapunzel Night Lantern ~ Make your own! - November 24, 2020