Miles of garland, glitter, twinkling lights and ribbon transform Walt Disney World Resort into a winter wonderland during the holiday season. But how much do you really know about the Vacation Kingdom?
1. How many trees are decorated throughout the resort?
2. How many miles of lights are used in the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights?
3. 15 miles of garland are used each year, but how many wreaths are hung?
4. How many individual lights are strung up throughout Walt Disney World Resort?
5. At its base, how wide is the Christmas tree in Magic Kingdom?
a. 26 Feet
b. 30 Feet
c. 38 Feet
d. 50 Feet
6. How tall is the giant tree displayed at Disney’s Contemporary Resort entrance lobby?
a. 50 Feet
b. 70 Feet
c. 85 Feet
d. 100 Feet
7. How many days of the year is the Disney’s Days of Christmas shop open in the Downtown Disney Marketplace?
8. In the in the “Totally Tomorrowland Christmas” show, who are Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski and Stitch trying to track down?
b. Santa Claus
d. Jack Skellington
9. Which of these is NOT one of the life-size gingerbread creations on display throughout the resort?
a. A Pirate Ship
b. A Carousel
c. A Candy Shop
d. An Ice Castle
10. What is the final day that you can catch Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade marching down Main Street, U.S.A.?
a. December 25
b. December 26
c. December 31
d. January 1
11. What is the best reason to visit Walt Disney World during the holidays?
a. The Peppermint Smell In The Air
b. The Castle Drapped In Lights
c. Mickey & Friends Performing The Nutcracker
d. The Amazing Gingerbread Displays
1. c. 1300
2. d. 10
3. c. 1,300
4. d. 8,500,000
5. a. 26 Feet
6. b. 70 Feet
7. d. 365
8. b. Santa Claus
9. a. A Pirate Ship
10. c. December 31
11. a.,b.,c. and d. all answers are correct
- ‘Mulan’ to Skip Theaters for Disney Plus Premiere - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando: Halloween Horror Nights canceled for 2020 - July 24, 2020
- 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Transition - July 22, 2020