Almost a year later and Frozen is still going strong. I know my kids are still singing “Let it Go” and “Do you want to build a snowman”. So, I’m pretty sure this coming holiday season our Christmas tree may have a bit of Frozen on it.
So I was scrolling around Disney Family and came across this great snowflake ornament. What a great way to incorporate the Frozen movie into your holidays. The kids can help make these and scatter them across the Christmas tree while singing “Do you want to build a snowman”. So warm up some hot chocolate, grab your kids, and let’s get started!
What You’ll Need
•Print and cut template pieces
•Sparkle white felt
•Light blue felt
•Aqua blue felt
•1 Pink fashion gem
•Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
•Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
How To Make It
1. Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
2. Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
3. Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
Craft and photo courtesy of Disney Family reported by Janel Adani
- How a Disney Legend Added ‘Magic’ to Marvel Studios’ ‘WandaVision’ - January 22, 2021
- Meet the Characters of WandaVision! Who We Know So Far! - January 21, 2021
- WandaVision Debuted and Has Commercials? - January 17, 2021