From TMSM Friend, Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager, he announced today on the Disney Parks blog the new merchandise coming for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns to Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort on November 7, 2014. I took my son to one of the parties last year and he loved it. We watched the fireworks above Cinderella Castle, rode many attractions and enjoyed hot chocolate in Adventureland. Since this year’s parties are only a week away, here is a look at some new products that will be offered for guests.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be featured on a unique retail MagicBand created especially for the event. Presented in a decorative gift box, the limited-edition graphic MagicBand will have an edition size of 5,000 and will retail for $29.95 (plus tax). Guests must present one of the following for the MagicBand to be linked to at the time of purchase: valid theme park admission, Memory Maker card or an active MagicBand.
Guests will also find Mickey and Minnie on some apparel items for both adults and kids.
Finally, the Disney Pin Team is releasing a special jumbo-sized pin that features the world famous Disney characters joining Santa Claus in his sleigh. The pin will have an edition size of 500. Look for other limited release and limited edition pins at the event that are shaped like ornaments.
These items will be released in the following locations at Magic Kingdom Park during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties:
- Emporium – Main Street, U.S.A. (pins, apparel and MagicBand)
- Mickey’s Star Traders – Tomorrowland (pins and apparel)
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe – Liberty Square (pins and apparel)
- Frontier Trading Post – Frontierland (pins)
- Big Top Souvenirs – Storybook Circus / New Fantasyland (MagicBand)
Dates for this year’s parties are November 7, 10, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21 and 30, and December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 19. For ticket information, please click here.
One of my favorite things from last year was watching Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade with my son. I loved those toy soldiers as seen in the image I took last year while in Liberty Square. My son waved to all of the characters as they passed us; it was such a nice holiday memory.
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS ALL-NEW CHARACTER ART FOR “THE MANDALORIAN” SEASON TWO - October 12, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Lights Cinderella Castle to Celebrate NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers - October 11, 2020