Ursula’s Octopus Cupcakes!
(From Disney Family)
If there’s one undersea resident that’s well armed to stir up some Halloween mischief, it’s the unscrupulous sea witch Ursula. Well here’s a fun trick that turns the table on this menacing Octopian — a cupcake decorating technique that proves octopuses can be super sweet.
What You’ll Need
Batch of cupcakes
Mini chocolate chips
Cutting should be done by an adult.
How To Make It
1. Frost the cupcakes.
2. For each octopus, insert the stick of a lollipop into the center of a cupcake so that the candy rests just above the frosting (if the stick is too long, trim it first).
3. Use the kitchen scissors to snip two gummy worms in half to create four equal lengths. Then carefully snip each piece in half lengthwise to end up with eight legs.
4. Press the tops of the legs into the frosting around the lollipop and arrange the ends so that they curve and dangle over the edge of the cupcake.
5. For eyes, use the tip of a toothpick to place two small blobs of frosting at the base of the lollipop and then press in two mini chocolate chips, tips down.
- “Incredible” Amenities Coming to Cotino, a Storyliving by Disney Community - March 24, 2023
- ‘DESCENDANTS: THE RISE OF RED’ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ‘THE POCKETWATCH’) ADDS PAOLO MONTALBANTO THE CAST OF THE DISNEY+ ORIGINAL MOVIE - March 22, 2023
- NEW DISNEY+ ORIGINAL DOCUSERIES “ED SHEERAN: THE SUM OF IT ALL” PREMIERING MAY 3 - March 20, 2023