From our friend Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort
Those of you who visit the Disneyland Resort every holiday season know what happens when holidays collide – in two words … Jack Skellington. So it should be no surprise to find one of our favorite Halloweentown characters on our Alex and Ani bangles.
So treat yourself, as this is no trick, and get ready for Halloween a little early this year. Look for the new Jack Skellington bangle starting today at the following Disney Parks locations or online.
- Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co.
- Disneyland park – New Century Jewelry
- Downtown Disney District – Disney Vault 28 and World of Disney Store
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Disney Outfitters
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Bayview Gifts
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Once Upon a Time
- Downtown Disney Marketplace – Tren-D and World of Disney Store
- Epcot – Heritage Manor Gifts and Mouse Gear
- Magic Kingdom Park – Uptown Jewelers
Online – Shop Now!
So what comes after fall and Halloween? Winter of course! Just like Elsa, the cold never bothered me anyway, and these “Frozen”-inspired bangles, featuring Anna and Elsa are bound to be hot! Look for them in stores and online beginning September 8.
For more info on Alex and Ani in the parks visit: https://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2014/06/30/disney-store-now-offering-new-alex-and-ani-bracelets/
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee To Play Title Role In Female-Led ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot On Disney+ - January 15, 2021
- First Two Episodes of “WandaVision” Now Streaming on Disney+ - January 15, 2021
- Patrick Dempsey to Reprise his Role in Sequel to Enchanted- “Disenchanted” on Disney+ - January 14, 2021