From our friends as Spoonful
What you’ll need
- 3 peel and stick foam sheets (black, red and yellow for Mickey or Pink, Black and white for Minnie)
- Elastic string
How to make it
- Use a pencil to trace the visor’s shape (similar to a moon) on the yellow and red foam sheets or pink and white sheets. Use scissors to cut the foam.
- Use a pencil to poke holes in each corner of the visor shape for the elastic string to pass through it when it’s ready.
- Cut out 4 circles of about 3 inches in diameter for the ears, as well as 4 small rectangles, as shown in the next picture.
- Remove the paper on the back of the ears. And use the small rectangles to anchor the ears to the visor.
- Stick two of the circles together, with a small rectangle poking out from in between them to use it as an anchor to the visor.
- Stick together the two visor shapes (yellow and red foam) and cut out the excess foam, if any.
- Use the elastic string to finish the back of the visor, by letting it pass through the holes and making a tight knot. And voilá, a cute Mickey Mouse craft that is also useful!
Supplies for tomorrow:
- Paper scissors
- Straight pins for pinning the template piece to the fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Cotton fabric scraps in a variety of colors and prints
- Canvas tote bag (sold in craft supply and department stores)
- Wax paper
- Fabric glue
- Small container for the glue
- Small paintbrush or foam brush
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Premiere Date Announced for Season Two of “The Santa Clauses” Starring Tim Allen on Disney+ - September 21, 2023
- Iconic Catsuit Worn by Beyoncé to be Auctioned as part of Disney’s Create 100 Beginning October 12 - September 20, 2023
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS NEW FEATURETTE FOR MARVEL STUDIOS’ “LOKI” SEASON 2 - September 18, 2023