Today we are starting our daily craft post. Everyday at 8am we will share a Disney inspired craft article with you to help you keep the kids occupied during summer break. At the end of each day’s post you will find the supply list for the next days craft. Today’s Craft Frozen Snowflake Hair Barrettes from our friends at Spoonful!
What you’ll need
- White glittered felt
- Purple felt
- Light blue felt
- Small blue and purple rhinestones
- Bobby pins large and small or barrettes of your choice
- Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
How to make it
- Print and cut out the snowflake templates you would like to use.
- Choose a large snowflake template and trace it onto white glittered felt and cut it out. (Trace the snowflake on the backside of the glittered felt to prevent the ink or pencil from showing on the glittered side.)
- You can choose a medium snowflake and/or small snowflake template to layer on top of the large snowflake. Trace them onto blue and purple felt. Mix and match your snowflakes alternating the colors.
- Once your felt snowflakes are all cut out, assemble them with hot glue or craft glue. Add a rhinestone on the very top snowflake. Use hot glue or craft glue to glue them to a bobby pin or barrette of your choice. Allow the glue to fully dry before pinning them to hair.
Tomorrow’s Supply List: cornstarch, water, food coloring, sponge brushes