With the events happening today at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, I thought I would post this Disney trivia to test everyone’s knowledge of the film Frozen.
Since it was released in November, Frozen has touched everyone and become one of the biggest movies in years. Many fans saw the movie multiple times in the theaters and once it was released on DVD and Blu-ray they continued to watch it.
1) Everyone knows that Olaf is the name of the heroic snowman who dreams of summer fun. But what’s the name of the other snowman that Elsa builds to protect her ice palace?
2) Frozen is set in the Kingdom of Arendelle, which sits at the edge of a majestic fjord. Though Arendelle is a fantasy realm, it’s loosely modeled after the real-life geography of what Earthly nation?
D) The Netherlands
3) This is the second animated Disney musical in the director’s chair for co-director Chris Buck. What other film did he direct?
A) The Lion King
4) When Anna and Elsa open up their kingdom for Elsa’s coronation, there’s a famous Disney Princess among the many guests in attendance. Which Princess is it?
5) Who voices the Queen of Arendelle, Anna and Elsa’s mother?
A) Idina Menzel
B) Jennifer Lee
C) Sarah Silverman
D) Julie Andrews
6) Frozen Director/Screenwriter Jennifer Lee wrote what other Walt Disney Animation Studios film?
A) Wreck-it Ralph
7) Idina Menzel (the voice of Elsa) is in which other Disney film?
A) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
B) The Princess Diaries
D) Oz The Great and Powerful
8) Finish the lyric: ♫ Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining… ♫
A) This frosty force both fair and fine has a frozen heart worth mining.
B) This icy force both foul and fine has a frozen heart combining.
C) This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.
D) This frosty ice both foul and fair has a frozen heart combining.
9) The daughter of which Frozen crew member(s) can be heard on the film’s official soundtrack?
A) Voice actor Josh Gad
B) Songwriters Bobby Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez
C) Producer Peter Del Vecho
D) Art Director Mike Giaimo
10) What is Anna and Elsa’s favorite food?
C) Carrot cake
D) Cherry pie
Scroll down to see how you did!
1) B – This snowman is a lot scarier looking than his name might imply.
2) A – While deciding on the look and feel for the film, members of the crew did research throughout Norway.
3) D – Though he was a supervising animator on Pocahontas, Chris’s first directing credit at Disney was for Tarzan.
4) B – Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder are among some of the hidden gems throughout the film.
5) B – You can hear co-director Jennifer Lee in this small role early on in the film.
6) A – In animation, writers rarely transition into becoming directors later on. Jennifer’s work on both Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen makes her the exception.
7) C – Idina can be seen in Enchanted, playing the role of Nancy Tremaine.
8) C – If you got this one right, you’re ready for the Sing-Along version of the film for sure!
9) B – The Anderson-Lopez household must be a pretty musical place!
10) B – Don’t you wanna just stuff some chocolates in your face right now?
- Less Than Two Weeks After Bob Iger’s Return, Florida May Reverse Decision on Disney’s Reedy Creek District - December 2, 2022
- Closing Date Announced For Splash Mountain, Plus More Information on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure - December 2, 2022
- Stars & Filmmakers from Marvel Studios’ “Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania” Venture to CCXP – “The Legacy of Ant-Man” Special Look Now Available - December 1, 2022