From out friends at the Disney Interactive Blog:
Last week we announced the next chapter of Disney Infinity, Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes. We were so excited not only to announce the game, but also give you a first look at the care and craftsmanship that went into creating the new series of figures.
Chief Creative Officer of Marvel Entertainment Joe Quesada and legendary Marvel writer Brian Michael Bendis took the stage at the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood to tell the story of how Marvel worked closely with the Disney Infinity team.
“This project has been a labor of love from the beginning,” said Quesada. “We at Marvel have been involved every step of the way with the Disney Infinity team to make sure the project has Marvel DNA through and through. Really their affection for all things Marvel can be seen in how much care and detail they pour into the project.”
The Disney Infinity and Marvel teams also worked hard to make sure that the character figures were true to both the game and the Marvel worlds.
“The [Disney] Infinity game has its own particular style so how do you adapt that into the Marvel world? We worked with their designers and their whole crew to come up with a look that was uniquely Marvel but still fit within the world of the game.”
Follow @DisneyInteract on Twitter for more updates on Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes coming this fall.
ENTER TO WIN:
To celebrate the announcement, Disney Interactive is giving away exclusive posters of the Captain America character development! For a chance to win, simply follow us on Twitter (@DisneyInteract) and RETWEET:
Please be sure to read our OFFICIAL RULES before entering. Also keep in mind:
- No purchase needed to enter.
- By entering, you certify that you are 18 years of age and that you reside in the United States.
- Giveaway started at 11:15am PST on 5/08/2014 and ends at 5:00pm PST on 5/14/2013.
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter and will have 5 days from the point of contact to claim their prize.
- Only one Twitter Follow and Retweet entry is required.
- Contest open to persons in the United States only.
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS TRAILER FOR ALL-NEW BUILD COMPETITION SERIES “FOODTASTIC”HOSTED BY EMMY AWARD-WINNING KEKE PALMER - November 21, 2021
- Disney Movie Magic Has Returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - November 8, 2021
- Disney+ Day Kicks Off Global Celebration Week With Service For Only $1.99 First Month For New And Eligible Returning Customers - November 8, 2021