From TMSM friend Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager for Disney Parks.
As with previous events, there are a variety of softlines created to commemorate the various events this weekend.
Mary also developed a few new items this year for those who may be cheering from the sidelines like me. There are new kids’ tees and a shirt for steadfast husbands (I guess I could wear the latter one).
Besides softlines, participants will see familiar favorites including Sweaty Bands with some fun event slogans (“Run like it’s the stroke of midnight” cracks me up!). There will also be Bondi Bands, a new Disney ear hat with pink veil, light-up tiara, Disney pins, drinkware and more. I was also told that there will be car magnets, yet samples were unavailable to photograph at the time of press.
Another popular item returning this year is specially designed Dooney & Bourke handbags. These items will each have a leather hangtag with the event logo.
Finally, the image above contains a sampling of some items for the inaugural Glass Slipper Challenge.
Look for these items at the Disney Fit for a Princess Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The expo will be open on the following dates and times:
- Thursday, February 20 – 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 21 – 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 22 – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We will be offering select items celebrating this event on our Disney Parks online store from Friday, February 21 to Sunday, March 2, 2014. Just visit http://www.DisneyStore.com/runDisneyEvents.
I wish nothing but the best to those who are participating. I hope to see you this weekend!
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020