Disney has announced that Scotland will be added to this years Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, which runs from September 27th through November 11th. The Scottish marketplace will offer traditional flavors paired with beers, meads and Scotch. On the heels of the hit Disney film, “Brave,” Scottish officials contacted festival planners about participating in this year’s event. With Merida just becoming an official Disney Princess, this move makes sense.
The Brazil Marketplace returns by with a new menu after a one-year hiatus. Hawaii is back with its pork slider, and Terra, which debuted last year, returns with vegan favorite Trick’n Chicken Curry. At the Festival Welcome Center, guests participate in free Authentic Taste seminars. Culinary demonstrations and wine seminars feature new tastes and sips for an additional charge.
Here is the lowdown on the festival thus far:
- More than 270 chefs including Disney chefs and culinary stars from across the country
- A complimentary Marketplace Discovery Passport to be stamped at each international marketplace visited for the perfect scrapbook souvenir.
- Party for the Senses grand tasting events Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, and Nov. 2 featuring tempting bites from eminent chefs, more than 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.
- Premium events including “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery on select Fridays, Cheese Seminars on Saturdays and Sweet Sundays on Sundays.
What’s Included with Epcot admission: Authentic Taste seminars, Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog, special book signings, Eat to the Beat! concerts, cultural adventures, Marketplace Discovery Passport and all attractions and park entertainment are included with regular Epcot admission. We will bring you more information and updates as we receive them.
- New WDW Travel Specials & Info! - October 21, 2020
- Disneyland Releases New Statement, Governors Restrictions “Unworkable” - October 20, 2020
- Dine Like Jack & Sally with This ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Place Setting - October 20, 2020