As part of this years Limited Time Magic campaign, Disney is adding a little something extra to the yearly “May the 4th Be With You” celebration, which is of course, on May 4th. This one day only event features special Star Wars shows, entertainment, characters, and special themed merchandise to purchase. There will be a Star Wars themed dance party and a fireworks show at the end of the day. Also included: a special edition of Jedi Training Academy, where parents join their children for the training and finale with villains from the Galactic Empire.
Limited Time Magic was inspired by the reality that many of life’s most cherished memories are made during those special, but short lived, moments when families spend time together with shared experiences. The Limited Time Magic theme has brought many extras to the Parks this year, and there is still more to come. Here’s a peek of what else is in store for Limited Time Magic!
- Independence Week: It’s red, white and blue as Disney Parks salutes America with a 4th of July Fireworks Party — for an entire week, with patriotic lighting bathing the Disney castles on both coasts. Mickey Mouse appears in his patriotic finest and guests will find special USA shirts, Ear Hats and other limited-edition souvenirs.
- Pirate Week: The adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow come to life like never before during a bicoastal buccaneer bash — this fall — in which Disneyland and Walt Disney World become pirate-palooza: pirate bands, pirate meet-and-greets and more.
- Unleash the Villains: A Friday the 13th in 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland and Disney Hollywood Studios are staying open until the 13th Hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Capt. Hook, Jafar and other Disney villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and nighttime mischief on Friday, Sept. 13.
- DIY – Make Your Own Madame Leota on a Budget! - October 24, 2021
- Oogie Boogie Halloween Cupcakes! - October 24, 2021
- A Look at All the Places Where ‘Hocus Pocus’ Was Filmed 28 Years Ago - October 23, 2021