Monstrous Cauldron Creations Unleashed this Halloween at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
All-New Monster Menu and Interactive Character Experience Revealed for Brick-or-Treat
Say bone-appetite! LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is serving up a new monster menu of ghoulishly great treats this Halloween when Brick-or-Treat presents Monster Party, select Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 16 to Oct. 29. Families can also brick-or-treat their way through an ALL-NEW interactive character and candy experience included with general park admission and select Annual Passes.
Eat, drink and be scary with these BOO-tastic, limited-time dishes:
- Sneak over to grab a Do-Nut Wake the Dead Doughnut, a ghoulish Bavarian crème doughnut topped with green glaze, cookie crumbs, green and bone sprinkles, a gummy worm, and chocolate tombstone.
- Tumble into Halloween with the Squad Ghouls Shake, a mint chocolate milkshake with a purple chocolate rim, whipped cream and spirited sprinkles.
- Fall into the season with the Happy Harvest Apple Fries, served a la mode with pumpkin spice soft serve, caramel sauce and whipped cream.
- Snag a cauldron of the Witch’s Brew Soft Serve, featuring lime soft serve and all the fixings for a perfect spell – a spirited sprinkle mix of bats, spiders and gummy worms.
- Carve space in your day for a Pumpkin Patch Pretzel, dusted in pumpkin spice sugar and served with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake dipping sauce.
- Embrace the Oktoberfest vibes with the Frankie-Furter, an all-beef hot dog served on a pretzel bun with sauerkraut and spicy mustard. Plus enjoy seasonal hard cider and pumpkin ale across the Resort.
- Bring your monstrous appetite for the Ghoulishly Hot Chicken Sandwich, featuring a fried chicken breast topped with hot honey barbecue sauce and pimento cheese spread on a potato bun.
- Treat yourself to a Churro de Los Muertos, a cinnamon-sugar churro and dulce de leche ice cream sandwich rolled in spirited sprinkles.
- Find the spirit with the Monster Potion cocktail and kid-friendly Worm Juice at LEGOLAND Florida Resort hotels.
Also, NEW this Brick-or-Treat, families can visit the Mad Scientist Laboratory, where a new element of the party comes to life. Every Brick-or-Treat evening, the 4D theater is transformed into a uniquely interactive character experience where families can meet LEGO® Wolf Guy or LEGO® Square Foot, plus pick up a candy surprise.
WICKED SWEET SAVINGS ALERT: For a limited time, get 2-Day, 2-Park tickets for just $99 to visit LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and Water Park, select dates NOW through Oct. 31, including Brick-or-Treat days in September. Learn more and BOO-k now at LEGOLAND.com/Florida.
About LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is the ultimate vacation destination for families with kids. Located 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, the Resort features an interactive, 150-acre Theme Park with more than 50 rides, live shows and themed attractions inspired by popular LEGO® brands and characters, a seasonably heated Water Park, that is open year-round, with more than a dozen family water slides, and three uniquely themed on-site accommodations. Located 130 kid-steps away from the Theme Park’s front gate, LEGOLAND® Hotel and the new LEGOLAND® Pirate Island Hotel bring the Theme Park fun into the hotel with nightly entertainment, resort pools, and guest rooms with separate adult and child sleeping areas, and in-room treasure hunts. Just across the street, LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat features beach- themed bungalows in village-style layout centered around outdoor play areas and unforgettable Florida lake views.
See www.LEGOLAND.com/Florida for more information and follow @LEGOLANDflorida on social media.
About Merlin Entertainments
Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe’s number one and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin operates more than 140 attractions, 24 hotels and six holiday villages in 24 countries and across four continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its millions of guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its employees.
- Hatbox Ghost Materializes at the Haunted Mansion - November 30, 2023
- Did You Know Being a Disney+ Subscriber has its Perks - November 30, 2023
- Loki: Season 2 – Vol. 2 Original Soundtrack Available Now! - November 18, 2023