National Waterpark Day is celebrated on July 28 and Adventure Island, Tampa’s Island Paradise, is the place to splash in and cool off from the intense Florida heat. On this day guests will have the chance to have some fun in the sun, including some of the following attractions:
- Shaka-Laka Shores: The park’s newest attraction, Shaka-Laka Shores, is an interactive splash and play zone featuring an area with 25 individual elements and a central kid-friendly play structure bound to entertain and engage even the youngest of guests.
- Rapids Racer, the world’s first dueling saucer water slide with nearly 600 feet of slide.
- Wahoo! Remix, the water park’s first water slide that features synchronized light and sound elements, delivering an all-new, high energy, family raft ride experience with ultimate party vibes.
In addition to thrilling water slides, Adventure Island also features a variety of flavorful dining options ranging from quick snacks to sweets, frozen drinks and more. Hang Ten Tiki Bar offers laid-back vibes and a wave of refreshment for guests. From hand-crafted signature cocktails to fan-favorite local brews, Hang Ten Tiki Bar is the perfect island oasis to fuel up for all-day fun.
Additionally, National Waterpark Day marks the last day of Adventure Island Nights, where guests get the chance to have some extra fun with extended park hours, exciting entertainment, and a family-friendly dance party.
With more than 11 thrilling water slides to choose from, the 17,000 square-foot Endless Surf wave pool attractions, pools, lazy rivers, and a relaxing atmosphere, there is something for everyone to enjoy and celebrate National Waterpark Day at Adventure Island.
Guests can take advantage of the current Summer Sale, saving up to 50% on single day tickets, Fun Cards and Annual Passes. To learn more guests can visit AdventureIsland.com.
- Did You Know? Liberty Square At Magic Kingdom - February 15, 2024
- FIRST TRAILER FOR MARVEL STUDIOS’ “DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE” - February 11, 2024
- Did You Know? Pirates of the Caribbean… - February 10, 2024