Bubble, bubble – we’re in trouble! This Loungefly Hocus Pocus Sanderson Sisters mini backpack might just be a bunch of hocus pocus, but either way we are obsessed!
This officially licensed mini backpack is full of all those Loungefly details you love – applique, embroidered, debossed and printed details, back print, and even a pop-up Binx too! Made of a high quality faux leather, it zips at the top to close and has functional front pockets to keep your essentials easily within reach.
About this item:
- Zipper closure
- Officially Licensed Disney Bag
- Faux Leather with Applique, Embroidered, Debossed, and Printed Details.
- Front zipper pocket. Adjustable shoulder straps. Top carry handle. Printed Fabric Lining featuring even more of your favorite Sanderson sisters–in addition to Binx and other famous elements featured in the film.
- Fashion Bag For Women and Juniors. Not intended for the use of children under 12 years
- Measures: 9″ W x 10.5″ H x 4.5″ D
To purchase this bag for yourself, be sure to head over to Amazon by clicking HERE. Currently, this bag is available for the fair price of $80.00! Additionally, it’s worth noting that this item is available for Prime shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member.
At the writing of this blog, we’d like to mention that the bag features a decent discount on Amazon compared to competitor’s sites where this same bag runs as much as $90.
This bag is perfect for the spooky season, which is just around the corner at the Disney Parks. Specifically, it’s perfect for our favorite ghoulish event: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
The event is officially returning to Walt Disney World on select nights between August 12 to October 31, 2022. This is the ultimate accessory for any outfit to wear to the event.
Will you be purchasing this bag for yourself or a loved one? Let us know in the comments!
- Enjoy Mickey and Friends this Holiday Season with this Enesco Jim Shore Figurine - December 2, 2022
- Samuel L. Jackson Responds to Quentin Tarantino’s Claims That Marvel Actors Are Not “Movie Stars” - November 29, 2022
- Quentin Tarantino Calls out Marvel Film Series, Says Its Actors Are Not Movie Stars - November 23, 2022