From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Harris
We are less than a week away from our most magical race weekend of the season, the 2022 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, taking place Jan. 5 – 9, 2022. Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Resort over the course of four unforgettable events and two endurance challenges, runners can look to commemorate their accomplishments with event weekend merchandise. Today we are excited to share a small sneak peek at some of the offerings coming to the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo beginning next Wednesday.
inspiration from the shimmery EARidescence of The World’s Most Magical
Celebration, this year’s event weekend merchandise captures the magic of the
events running right in the heart of the celebration. Whether you’re taking on
3.1 or 48.6 miles, runners participating in the weekend’s events will find a
variety of logo performance apparel and “I Did It!” finisher products, all in
various shirt and jacket styles.
weekend items include the debut of a new runDisney Spirit Jersey
featuring the classic Disney characters running in their anniversary-themed
outfits as well as drinkware, car magnets and an ornament.
Be on the lookout for these commemorative items and more during the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend participants and guests are invited to attend during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2022: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 6, 2022: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 7, 2022: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 8, 2022: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
To learn more about other runDisney events, visit us here.
Follow us on social:
- Disney Dreamers Academy Celebrates 15 Years of Dream-Making at Walt Disney World Resort - January 17, 2022
- Harness Your Creative Side with These Imaginative Styles During the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts - January 15, 2022
- A Penny for Your Thoughts: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Coin Pressed Pennies, Medallions and Tags Are Minted With Memories - January 13, 2022