From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
During your next visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can enter a world where wishes come true, where princesses meet pirates, where heroes meet destiny – and where magic meets the sea!
I’m excited to share a first look at the new Disney Cruise Line exhibit now open at Walt Disney Presents. In addition to a celebration of the fleet’s history, this one-of-a-kind gallery space features never-before-seen artifacts and photos from the making of the Disney Wish, our newest ship that sets sail in summer 2022.
Some of the unique items on display include:
- A life-size maquette of the Cinderella statue that will grace the Grand Hall
- An intricately detailed, 5 1/2-foot scale model of the ship
- Replicas of the Disney Animation maquettes that will adorn the dining rooms at 1923, an elegant family restaurant inspired by the golden age of Hollywood
- A scale concept model used to design the larger-than-life stern statue of Rapunzel
There are even more surprises and sneak peeks
in the exhibit, but you’ll have to visit the Walt Disney Presents attraction —
located in Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios — to see them for
yourself. Bon voyage!
- Bringing Light and Joy: Cast Celebrate Hanukkah - November 29, 2021
- Best Bites at Walt Disney World Resort: Story Book Dining at Artist Point and Boatwright’s Dining Hall Reopening and More Delicious News! - November 29, 2021
- Foodie Guide to Holiday Candy at Disneyland Resort - November 26, 2021