From the Universal Orlando Blog and written by: Linda Laguardia
Kick Off the Year with this Incredible Limited-Time Deal from Just $89 per person, per night Plus Access to Universal Orlando’s Annual Mardi Gras Celebration
Click Here for Details and to Purchase
ORLANDO, Fla. (October 5, 2021) – Universal Orlando Resort invites guests to kick off 2022 with an epic, limited time vacation package offering five days of exhilarating theme park thrills and five nights at an incredible Universal Orlando hotel, starting from just $89 per person, per night, based on a family of four.
To take advantage of this deal, the vacation package must include Sunday through Thursday travel dates and the booking must be completed by December 28, 2021, for travel starting January 4 through May 27, 2022. Blockout dates and restrictions apply. Guests can begin booking their vacation package today by visiting www.UniversalOrlando.com.
Plus, guests who purchase this vacation package can also enjoy the return of Universal Orlando’s annual Mardi Gras celebration at Universal Studios Florida from February 5 through April 24. This family-friendly version of the iconic Big Easy bash promises to be louder, spicier and better than ever with the event’s most celebrated, fan-favorite experiences, including:
- A spectacular nighttime parade featuring uniquely themed floats and tons of beads
- Star-studded concerts on select nights
- Mouth-watering, authentic Cajun-style cuisine from New Orleans and additional dishes inspired by diverse tastes and flavors from around the world offered at locations throughout the park and at Universal’s hotels
Five Days of Thrills at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
This limited ticket offer includes five exciting days of park-to-park access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, home to more than 50 amazing experiences for guests to enjoy. This includes:
- Braving the all-new species of roller coaster while racing alongside a ferocious Velociraptor pack on Jurassic World VelociCoaster
- Flying through the Forbidden Forest on the epic “story coaster” Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Rocking out to hit songs at 65 m.p.h. on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- Joining Gru, his daughters and the mischievous Minions on an unpredictable ride on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Five Nights of Fun at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Universal’s Aventura Hotel
This offer also includes five-night accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Universal’s Aventura Hotel.
At Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, guests can enjoy vibrant, retro-themed rooms and fun for the whole family, that includes:
- Floating around the lazy river and two massive zero-entry pools
- Rolling a strike at the 10-lane Galaxy Bowl bowling alley
- Enjoying breakfast, lunch, dinner or late-night bites at the Bayliner Diner
Guests staying at Universal’s Aventura Hotel will enjoy the sleek and stylish atmosphere where they can immerse themselves in the hotel’s incredible contemporary features, that includes:
- Taking in the views with floor-to-ceiling windows in every room
- Controlling many of the room’s features using an in-room tablet
- Grabbing a bite 17 floors up at the destination’s unique rooftop bar and grill, Bar 17 Bistro
Additional premium benefits included in the Universal Orlando package offer includes Early Park Admission to access the theme parks an hour before the general public, complimentary transportation throughout the destination and delivery of merchandise purchased in the theme parks and Universal CityWalk directly to their hotel – and more.
Visit our friends at MEI/MouseFan Travel for details!
- Disney PhotoPass Service and Snap Collaboration Continues with New Augmented Reality Lenses at Walt Disney World Resort - October 18, 2021
- #DisneyCreators: ‘Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treat Board - October 18, 2021
- runDisney Medal Reveal: A Regal Collection of Medals for the 2022 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by CORKCICLE! - October 18, 2021