From the Universal Orlando website:
We’re excited to enhance your Universal experience with the latest safety updates from local health and government officials.
- Face coverings are not mandatory while outdoors.
- Face coverings are still required in all indoor locations including shops and restaurants.
- Face coverings are required at all attractions—from the moment the queue begins until the exit of the experience.
- Guests must still provide their own face covering.
- Social Distancing between travel parties remains at three feet (1 meter).
As always, we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time.
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021