From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Karen McClintock
We hope you are
hungry for more Disneyland restaurant openings! As we continue to reopen our
dining locations, we will update this Dining Guide, giving you one source to find
which restaurants are open … or soon to open!
We are excited to
announce the latest restaurants to join the reopening list:
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (New! Excited to announce online reservations will be available May 28)
(Note: Dates and
locations subject to change.)
Reminder to download or update the Disneyland mobile app*, as this is the primary way to order food and beverages at most quick-service dining locations. Here is a link for additional details on mobile order.
full-service park locations have limited seating capacity for guests with
confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park on the same
date 60 days in advance with mobile check-in and
mobile wait-list at select full-service locations, available on the Disneyland
Visit the Dining: Know Before You Go for more information. Be sure to have the latest version of the app downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
Check out our Know Before You Go blog post to learn more about theme park reservations,
tickets, and more.
Disney California Adventure Park
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Note: Only guests staying at Disney’s Grand
Californian Hotel & Spa will be able to dine at these locations through May
27. Starting May 28, these locations will be open to all guests.
data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations,
and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and
app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’