From the Universal Orlando Blog and written by: Linda Laguardia
Highly-Immersive Water Theme Park Officially Reopened to Guests on Saturday, February 27
Variety of Ticket, Annual Pass and Vacation Package Offers are Now Available for Guests to Plan a Thrilling yet Relaxing Getaway to Universal’s Volcano Bay
ORLANDO, Fla. (March 1, 2021) – Universal’s Volcano Bay – Universal Orlando Resort’s innovative and incredibly-immersive water theme park – has officially reopened. The highly-themed, South Seas-inspired park began welcoming guests again on Saturday, February 27 following its four-month seasonal closure.
One of three amazing theme parks at Universal Orlando, Universal’s Volcano Bay is a tropical oasis filled with experiences that offer everything from ultimate thrills to tranquil relaxation – all surrounding a massive 200-foot volcano nestled right in the center of the park. Upon entering the water theme park, guests are immediately transported to a one-of-a-kind paradise where they can relax on the sands of Waturi Beach, drift leisurely down Kopiko Wai Winding River, brave a 125-foot drop alongside the volcano on Ko’okiri Body Plunge, enjoy interactive “Tap to Play” experiences throughout the park with their innovative TapuTapu wearable, and so much more.
Click here for spectacular views of the picturesque water theme park.
Tickets, annual and seasonal passes, and vacation packages that include access to Volcano Bay are on sale now. Guests can also take advantage of these special offers and enjoy access to the award-winning water theme park:
- Receive THREE EXTRA FREE months on a 3-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass if purchased by March 31, 2021 (blockout dates apply on select passes)
- Florida residents can save 20% on 2-day or 3-day multi-park tickets when they purchase online
- Save 40% on a 4-Day, 4-Night hotel and ticket vacation package that includes accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – located just a short walk from Volcano Bay – theme park admission, and exclusive theme park benefits like Early Park Admission, complimentary transportation throughout the destination, and more. Package starts at $1,388, after savings, based on a family of four.
Volcano Bay’s enhanced health and safety procedures reflect the guidelines that debuted last year with the reopening of Universal Orlando’s theme parks. Key measures include temperature screenings for guests and team members, limiting capacity at the park and on attractions – including rivers and pools, enforcing social distancing, aggressive cleaning and disinfection procedures, and requiring face coverings inside restaurants, retail locations and when entering and exiting the park. Face coverings are not permitted on the slides and in the pools. For complete information on Universal Orlando’s health and safety procedures, click here.
For more information about Volcano Bay and to purchase tickets, visit www.universalorlando.com.
- Ahsoka, The Muppets and 9 More New Disney PhotoPass Ops at Walt Disney World - September 25, 2023
- Disney Cast Member Creates Connection With New ‘Encanto’ Merch - September 21, 2023
- New Residents at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – and Beyond – Embody the Magic of Nature at Walt Disney World Resort - September 20, 2023