Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort kicks off 2021
with fan-favorite and new food events
Tickets for January and February 2021 events on sale now; the perfect holiday gift for food lovers!
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is offering the perfect gift option for foodies this holiday season – tickets to one of three food and beverage events hosted by the resort on Jan. 16, Feb. 7 and Feb. 27, 2021.
On Saturday, Jan. 16 and Feb. 27, the resort will host Food & Wine Classic: A Taste of Swan and Dolphinfrom 5:30-8:00 p.m., with each event offering 10 food stations from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 50 beverage offerings. Both will feature live entertainment and unlimited food and beverage tastings, including dessert selections from the hotel’s world champion pastry chef, Laurent Branlard.
- Roasted organic pumpkin ravioli gnudi with seared sea scallop, whipped ricotta cheese and pumpkin gremolata (served by Todd English’s bluezoo at the Jan. 16 event)
- Surf and Turf featuring roasted linz heritage angus prime strip loin and marinated shrimp with creamed spinach and sauce foyot (served by Shula’s Steak House at the Feb. 27 event).
For the sports-centric foodie, the resort will for the first time host a Big Game Tailgate Watch Party Sunday, Feb. 7 at 6:00 p.m. The event will begin 30 minutes prior to kickoff and last through the end of the game. While watching all the action, guests can enjoy seven food stations and unlimited craft beer and wine. Menu highlights include: crispy fried chicken wings with an array of sauces, angus beef sliders, carne asada tacos, Italian sausage sandwich, a selection of desserts and more.
Each event will feature different menu items so attendees will have a distinct experience each time. Guests will enjoy an intimate atmosphere and experience the latest in responsible food delivery safety measures and social distancing procedures to ensure an entertaining, unforgettable, and mouthwatering experience.
Event-only tickets can be purchased online atSwanDolphinFoodAndWineClassic.com for $110 per person. Room packages start at $359 and include event access for two adults. To book, call 1-888-828-8850 between 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.weekdays; 5:00 p.m. on weekends. Events are limited to those 21 years and older.
Among the protocols implemented for each event are: Temperature checks at the entrance; plexiglass walls for all food service areas; all cast members wearing PPE; socially distanced event space; seating available to accommodate each party at their own table; touchless menus and clearly marked social distancing signage.
For more information, visitSwanDolphinFoodAndWineClassic.com.
- Two NEW Minnie Ear Headbands are Available at Magic Kingdom! - October 15, 2021
- “Olaf Presents” Trailer Now Available! New Series Coming to Disney+ on November 12th! - October 14, 2021
- The Haunted Mansion Warmer & Wax Coming Soon to Scentsy! - October 14, 2021