From Disney Inspired
Happy 10th Anniversary to Tangled!!
Tangled is my all time favorite Disney movie, plus it turns 10 today, so this was an appropriate find!
For Rapunzel, lanterns are a symbol of hope. The whole kingdom launched the floating lights in the hope that she was alive and would see them. Now kids can make their own lanterns with our paper and LED lights.
Total Time: 20m
- White A4 paper
- Orange tissue paper
- Scissors or craft knife
- Glue stick
- Flameless Candle
- Rapunzel Lantern Pattern Template
- Print the lantern template onto A4 paper.
- Cut out the sun shape from the middle of the lantern template using a craft knife or scissors.
- Glue the orange tissue paper to the inside of the lantern and let it dry before cutting along the dotted lines.
- Fold and stick the glue tab to the opposite end of the paper to form the cylinder shape of the lantern – making sure that the tissue paper is on the inside.
- Place the flameless candle light on a flat surface and put the lantern over the top. Turn off the lights to see it glow!
CAUTION: This lantern is not safe to use with an open flame.
- Live-Action Peter Pan Casts Jim Gaffigan as Mr. Smee - January 21, 2021
- Mickey’s Valentine Tote ~ Cute Craft Idea! - January 21, 2021
- TMSM’s Adventures in Florida Living- Keep Moving Forward - January 20, 2021