The spooky season is upon us! Yes, this year has been much different to say the least, maybe with a little less Halloween spirit. Let’s try to fix that! To help get us in the mood, here is a great idea for you to try with the kids, or maybe just a fun project for you to do on your own! Jack Skellington Cupcakes!!
- Batch of chocolate cupcakes
- White buttercream frosting
- 2 toothpicks
- Tube of black decorator’s icing
- Frost the cupcakes.
- For each cupcake, use the tip of a toothpick to lightly etch the outline of two large Jack Skellington eyes in the frosting.
- Slowly pipe black decorator’s icing onto the etched lines and then fill in the inner circles. Use another toothpick to spread and smooth the icing.
- Pipe on two short lines for a nose. Next, pipe a long line across the bottom of the cupcake for the mouth. For the finishing spooky touch, randomly top the mouth with a bunch of short icing barbs.
That’s it!! It’s that easy!! Piece of cake!! Stay tuned for more fun Fall recipes and projects as we get closer to Halloween!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
One thought on “Jack Skellington Cupcakes ~ Early Halloween Fun”
[…] the The Main Street Mouse and written by: […]