From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
Whether you’re grabbing a quick meal on the go or sitting down to celebrate with family and friends, there’s nothing like dining at Walt Disney World Resort. We’re excited to share that even more magic, including expanded mobile order service options and the ability to check-in for reservations on your personal device, are now available in the My Disney Experience app. This is all to help you make the most of your day while keeping health and safety top of mind.
Here’s some more information on what you can expect:
- Mobile Order Service is expanding to select table-service restaurants – We’re now offering even more ways to use our mobile order service, recently expanding it to include to go orders from Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village. Allowing Disney Resort hotel guests to place a to go order from a selection of items on the table-service menu inside the restaurant and pick up their food to enjoy at their resort hotel, the service will soon grow to include other select Disney Resort hotel table-service restaurants. Be sure to stay tuned and check the app for the most up-to-date list of participating locations.
- Mobile Order Service is now available in even more quick-service locations – We’ve also brought the mobile order service to additional quick-service restaurants – The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, P & J’s Southern Takeout at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and the BoardWalk Bakery and Pizza Window at Disney’s BoardWalk – and plan to expand to even more locations soon, making it even easier for the whole family to grab a quick bite on the go.
- Mobile dining check-in and walk-up list service – Launched this summer, guests can now check-in for dining, view current availability and wait times, and add themselves to a waitlist at participating table-service restaurants through the My Disney Experience app. Check out additional information here and start planning your next culinary adventure today.
These latest enhancements are designed to help you maximize vacation time and minimize contact between cast members and guests – all while feeding your inner foodie. Don’t forget to take advantage of other convenient features in the My Disney Experience app. For more information on the latest updates, be sure to visit our “Know Before You Go” dining page and download the My Disney Experience app before your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
Available for iPhone® and AndroidTM smartphones. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some app features require separate theme park admission.
- New Disney100 The Eras Collection Launches Today on shopDisney, at Disney Parks - January 27, 2023
- Perfect Disney Gifts this Valentine’s Day - January 25, 2023
- New Mobile Order Locations at Disney Springs Added to My Disney Experience App - January 25, 2023