What Is Moonlight Magic?
Disney Vacation Club members can enjoy an evening of enchantment, entertainment and more as a theme park becomes their playground.
During a Moonlight Magic event, Members can visit a select theme park for an after-hours celebration. While attendees may get a jump start on the fun by mixing in with the regular crowd earlier in the evening, the real magic happens after the park has closed to the public. Tickets are required for these events and they do sell out very quickly.
It’s then that privileged partiers can:
- Enjoy shorter-than-usual wait times on popular attractions
- Meet some Disney Characters
- Savor complimentary refreshments
- Let loose at high-energy dance parties
With everything that has happened with 2020 it’s no surprise that these events have also been cancelled. Here is the statement direct from Disney’s Vacation Club Website:
With the safety and well-being of our Members, Guests and Cast always top of mind, Disney Vacation Club continues to evaluate our upcoming slate of Membership Magic events and make necessary adjustments. Moonlight Magic events previously scheduled for April through the end of 2020 have been cancelled.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we all navigate the challenges surrounding COVID-19.
Stay tuned for more updates as we see them…
- Update For Water Parks & Platinum Plus WDW Annual Passholders - September 17, 2020
- Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman Has Passed Away At 43 - August 28, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort announces new fall food and drink event series - August 28, 2020